Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sad to See A lifetime Lying there :-(

Originally posted by TozziWelding View Post
    Just braze it like you would anything else, I do it on core drills all the time.
    As for the Quahogs, here you go.
    I miss those days,smashing in the old ladys head with a bag of Quahogs! Best part was paying off the judge with LOBSTERS !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by JERRYMAC View Post
      Hey PLUMBER RICK there is always next year for a PIPER to keep PHOEBE company growing up together
      you must be talking to joey

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I still and use some of my dad's tools. Couple offset ridgid pipe wrenches that are probably older than me. He taught both his sons the trade. Too bad none of us can work in the same company together... LOL.
        Ray

“Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.”— Francisco d'Anconia
        Atlas Shrugged (Part 2, Chapter 2, Page 411)

www.mauiplumbinginc.com

Comment

I started going to jobsites with my dad from the time I was born. He told me a long time ago he who has the most tools at death wins. I now have more tools than him, but I think the only reason he let me get ahead is so he can borrow mine. The problem with him borrowing them is he wants me to bring them to him, so that he can get me to operate them.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
            Paul, it's My friends mill. I have wanted a wood mizer for Years. what model is yours, what do You cut?
            LT40. Just on the log house: beam roof trusses, deck boards from cypress, 3" stair treads from pine, porch posts. Now I see they have a head to mill your own wall logs!

Comment

Rick, your Phoebe certainly looks like a cutie pie! That's a nice looking jetter too!

I don't know if I would be bringing my young kids to sewer jobs though. When I first started cleaning main drains the underside of my tongue would produce dozens of irritated swollen bumps on it. It didn't matter how careful I was about being clean, touching things etc. After a while it stopped happening.
              Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Thats thé nerves From clenching your jaw hopeing to god you dont get stuck or brake * câble.Jjk seanny

Comment

phoebe is 16 months old and has been to more jetting jobs than most on this forum

she hasn't been sick 1 day yet and i think she is building up her immunity system just like i have.

i know a few people that can't leave the house without a bottle of liquid purell disinfectant. those are the ones that need to worry about germs.

you should have seen phoebe in the machine shop tonight working the lathe with her hearing protectors on. still waiting for our friend to email the dozen of photos he took while we were watching in amazement the interest she showed around the equipment.

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
                    Rick, your Phoebe certainly looks like a cutie pie! That's a nice looking jetter too!

I don't know if I would be bringing my young kids to sewer jobs though. When I first started cleaning main drains the underside of my tongue would produce dozens of irritated swollen bumps on it. It didn't matter how careful I was about being clean, touching things etc. After a while it stopped happening.
                    When I started cleaning blocked sewers I smoked like a chimney and didn`t smell a thing but when I gave up smoking many years ago I nearly yoddled as the stench was unbeleaveable and my ability to smell where coming back.

Tony

Comment

Working...
                    X