free standing tub with no acces to drain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free standing tub with no acces to drain

has anyone heard of a sa****o acrylic luxury tub its free standing the skirt is one peice and and part of tub no acces to drain in the middle of tub i can't conect drain any suggestions other than from underneath floor

Re: free standing tub with no acces to drain

I had one like that i posted about a year or so back , the over flow was part of the tub, the drain pushed down into a rubber gasket that fit into a 2" cpl
    once we got it all together we set the tub down into the gasket and pipe

Comment

People who design things like that should be taken out behind the woodpile and given a severe beating. Better yet, after death they should go to a place where their days consist of trying to connect the monstrosities they created in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
        People who design things like that should be taken out behind the woodpile and given a severe beating. Better yet, after death they should go to a place where their days consist of trying to connect the monstrosities they created in life.
        And It's always people with too much money ,and education that Buy this CRAP! Eddie at the ford plant has more common sense.
        Last edited by toolaholic; 01-06-2012, 09:22 PM. Reason: MEDS WORE OFF !
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

So for yucks I looked this tub up on Google. Find a site that sells them and here is the disclaimer that was posted with it.

Note: Temporary Drainer pipe may be included to assist with bathtub fitment and installation. Temporary drainer pipe is not to be used with final installation.

Oh, and at 176 pounds I guess you bring in an extra three guys to muscle the thing into place.

Comment

This is the drain that got sent with the tub we put in, It was more like a glorified PO plug ,
            This was on a slab once every thing was in place it was a easy install
            I believe it was made by water works nice heavy stuff

Name:  bbab4b872f7293a39010a04355d17041.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  489.8 KBName:  016ebcb1e53411779e7ac4f508db4fcd.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  515.0 KB

Comment

Working...
            X