Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question for California Plumbers.

Originally posted by OregonPlumber View Post
    Honestly, I'm totally blown away with California being this way as they seem to be a pretty progressive state in other respects and then to be so draconian in regards to their lack of a state run apprenticeship/journeyman's program. What the hell's is that all about?
    Because in California it's not about what's right its about VOTES, VOTES and more VOTES. Bottom line -- the illegals would never be able to plumb, or for that matter do other construction related fields if it was not about catering to them in this state.

Good luck

Comment

If we cant stop illegals from driving without a lic. I dont think we can stop them from plumbing. Soon they will be voting too (legaly).
      I think you are safe Oregan plumber Come on down and go to work dont worry about a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by bob_tylor
        I have a concern for any certified electricians who currently perform in Florida. I accomplished a four season apprenticeship in Or and have been a certified Journeyman plumbing technician there for over 15 decades now.
        Dude you are REALLY OLD!

Comment

Originally posted by bob_tylor
          I have a concern for any certified electricians who currently perform in Florida. I accomplished a four season apprenticeship in Or and have been a certified Journeyman plumbing technician there for over 15 decades now.
          So, before you were a certified Journeyman plumbing technician, 150yrs ago, what were you doing before that?

Comment

Working...
          X