X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Old faucet and drain parts

Originally posted by myakka View Post
    A
    No, you can't live at my house. I'm at my limit for Michiganders visiting( one of my best friends is from South Haven)
    I am not talking about a visit, I want to live there, it looks great.

You could go and visit your friend in South Haven. It is a great place with a wonderful beach, of course Lake Michigan doesn't warm up until July (if it warms up) and I would let you come done to Florida for a couple days to visit in the winter, but don't stay too long..

Comment

[QUOTE=Flux;372347]Over the last year, I had a few new customers come right out and say "I want your discount that you get through the supply house, because we know you get one". I mean they were not even bashful about saying it to my face, and I wasn't bashful in my response either... "That is reserved for long time customers"]

I don't know how it is in other parts of the country,but I would never consider my price at the supply house as a discount.I buy wholesale and sell retail,period.Only immediate family gets a "discount".
      When I buy groceries I would not think of asking to pay their wholesale cost of the food.
      Last edited by Gauvil; 03-08-2012, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by APHCO View Post
        I am not talking about a visit, I want to live there, it looks great.

You could go and visit your friend in South Haven. It is a great place with a wonderful beach, of course Lake Michigan doesn't warm up until July (if it warms up) and I would let you come done to Florida for a couple days to visit in the winter, but don't stay too long..

Um...NO.

Comment

Working...
        X