Increase commercial service work!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase commercial service work!

My wife has devised a new way to increase our commercial customer base. When she goes to...say, the dentist, as she is leaving she runs over the backflow preventer. Instant customer!
    ...or not.

Re: Increase commercial service work!

instant jail house rock.

but take for example the dentist. i work for my dentist, his brother and sister and parents and the hygienist. then they tell more people. didn't cost a dime and no cavities

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

GOLFER AT THE DENTIST

A man and his wife walked into a dentist's office. The man said to the dentist, "Doc, I'm in one heck of a hurry I have two buddies sitting out in my car waiting for us to go play golf, so forget about the anesthetic, I don't have time for the gums to get numb. I just want you to pull the tooth, and be done with it! We have a 10:00 AM tee time at the best golf course in town and it's 9:30 already... I don't have time to wait for the anesthetic to work!
      The dentist thought to himself, "My goodness, this is surely a very brave man asking to have his tooth pulled without using anything to kill the pain."

So the dentist asks him, "Which tooth is it sir?
      The man turned to his wife and said, "Open your mouth Honey, and show him........"

Comment

"instant jail house rock." Luckily she was the last customer of the day when it happened(No, she didn't do it on purpose). There was no damage to the backfow itself, She just knocked it off the PVC piping. I ran to the site as quick as possible and reinstalled and tested. All was good. The Owner got my card and, of course, no bill.

Comment

Working...
        X