Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 year old ao smith power vent, low millage !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 year old ao smith power vent, low millage !

Aprox. 5 years ago there was a flood in My area. Friend of a friend had a basement
    flood . took out the W.HTR. and furnace. I installed an A.O. Smith 50 gal power vent.
    A heating Cont. installed the furnace.Very wealthy, nice Man was then in contract to have the home razed in 6 months. Before demo He Gave Me the hot air furnace and W.H. Gave the furnace to friend for His Home. Water Heater has sat in My shop drained. Could have a small amount of water will check. Should I check inside tank with sea snake? Planned on eventually replacing My old one when it dies, Or discount it to a Customer, with info on the History. Do you think it unwise to sell ? Thanks Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: 5 year old ao smith power vent, low millage !

i would either install it at my own home, or sell it on craigs list to a complete stranger. don't sell it to a customer.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: 5 year old ao smith power vent, low millage !

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      i would either install it at my own home, or sell it on craigs list to a complete stranger. don't sell it to a customer.

rick.
      Thanks Brother, You are the Rock for this forum!You would Have Made one Hell of a Marine! Semper Fi
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
      X