Posting a link for tool.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Posting a link for tool.

wait until you try jetting overhead drains for the first time when there were no forums to help you.

20+ years ago i rented a jetter to clean the entire overhead buildings drains from the subterranean garage. 13 hours later all i salvaged were my work boots.

if i could find the photo they took, all you could see were my teeth and eyes

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
      I thought these guys were crazy.... But at least they are getting paid!

In Your link, these men are doing it to feed family . There's Honor.
      Vito is just NUTS !
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        wait until you try jetting overhead drains for the first time when there were no forums to help you.

20+ years ago i rented a jetter to clean the entire overhead buildings drains from the subterranean garage. 13 hours later all i salvaged were my work boots.

rick.
        Unlike Vito , Your Work had respect. Tell the Ladies to be carful
        Vito is on a lot of single sites ! " YOU NEVER KNOW ! "
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

rick.
          Had one like that myself, some time back. If I hadn't had my mouth open, it would have gotten all over my face.

Comment

several years back i had a jetting job in an overhead lobby access panel. i got 1 or 2 drops in my mouth

2 days later i had the $hits 2 weeks later i lost 20#

then i lost my pride. i had to go visit my good buddy dr. gary. a g.i. dr. to the stars

nothing like dropping trou to your good buddy and bending over with a smile

i guess i'm now a star

word of advice. never smile while jetting

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

several years back i had a jetting job in an overhead lobby access panel. i got 1 or 2 drops in my mouth

2 days later i had the $hits 2 weeks later i lost 20#

then i lost my pride. i had to go visit my good buddy dr. gary. a g.i. dr. to the stars

nothing like dropping trou to your good buddy and bending over with a smile

i guess i'm now a star

word of advice. never smile while jetting

rick.

Curious what the dr found out with his "rodder"? Did you need antibiotics?

Comment

he found some kind of bug

he prescribed 2 different antibiotics. 1 was flagyl? and i can't remember the other one.

these video's show people swimming in it and i drink a drop and lose 20#.

must have been a nasty mix of soup in the line

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Wow! Where and when did things go so wrong? Makes you wonder if that's a real septic system. It can't be right? It looks real... Once you've puked so much your stomach is like a rung-out dishrag, and you take half a step past the "gross" factor, you've got to fathom how biologically dangerous that is. Like Rick said, he was sick enough to need medical help from one slip-up. I'm clumsy,careless, and cut my hands on a regular basis; it's something I try to be conscious of before I stick my hand in a sewer line. That poor Indian kid... So glad I live in the USA!

Comment

Some time ago I was sent a U-tube link to somewhere in the asian continent whereby there was a massive crowd standing around watching an adult stick a child down a shaft to clear a massive blockage. Felt like puhing the whole crowd in but then again down-under we have grown up with simple things like human rights. I find it obscene that these pathetic types need to Hollywoodise thius sort of garbage.

Comment

Working...
                    X