X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAVI-TRACK

HI ALL, I AM A PLUMBER FROM MELBOURNE IN AUSTRALIA. I AM CURRENTLY RESEARCHING THE NAVITRACK PIPE LOCATOR. IN AUS WE HAVE ONLY JUST GOT THIS PRODUCT ON OUR MARKET. I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG YOU HAVE HAD IT OVER IN THE U.S.A BUT THERE ISN'T MUCH INFO OVER HERE YET. I AM CURRENTLY WAITING FOR A CALL FROM OUR LOCAL RIDGID REP SO I CAN ARRANGE A DEMO. MY QUESTION TO YOU ALL IS, IS THIS THE BEST PIPE LOCATOR AVAILABLE AND DO YOU THINK THAT IT WOULD BE A ASSETT TO ME? I AM LOOKING INTO STARTING MY OWN PIPE AND LEAK DETECTION COMPANY AND ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. ALSO IN YOUR OPINION WHICH LEAK DETECTORS WOULD YOU RECOMMEND? I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THE FUJI L-7D AND FUJI HG 10 MODELS & THE HYDROLUX HL 98 AND HL 4000. THANKS FLY.

The Navitrac is very easy to use and accurate!
    to locate items you'll also need to get a transmitter that is availible seperately the Navi Is only the reciever. In fact Ridge now has a new transmitter that goes well with the Navi.
    I had to be satisfied with another brand because the transmitter was too slow in coming out for me.

Comment

Working...
    X