X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Tech Plumbers Helper

I am using this online storage app called Dropbox which allows me to easily transfer and utilize my imagery and support documentation. If you aren't already signed up, consider doing so - you can then sync up images from your scanners, your phone, and your computer all into one location which can be managed from anywhere that has internet access. You can even share files with other people by giving them the URL to the saved files. If you're interested, check out this link -- and anytime someone logs in using your recommendation, Dropbox gives you more space. Here's the link: Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. Sign up for free using my link http://db.tt/pLYfFxjl
    AllurePlumbing.com
    • leak detection
    • drain cleaning
    • utility locating
    • conductor fault locating
    • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Re: Hi Tech Plumbers Helper

My contractors send me plans through Drop Box. So that I can have the privilege of printing them at my cost, or buying a huge computer screen to read them just so that I can send them a free estimate. How convenient for them to shop til they drop trying to find someone so hungry they'll do a job for rice and beans. The two edged sword of technology.
    I would have used the rant emoticon, but I haven't really gotten started on this.

Comment

Better than driving an hour to find out that the idiot GC never got an approved set of plans okayed by the city and health dept. He lied like he'll to get me out there. Live and learn. Now I ask for a pic emailed with the stamp and all id info.
      AllurePlumbing.com
      • leak detection
      • drain cleaning
      • utility locating
      • conductor fault locating
      • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

An approved set placed on my desk works best for me.

Comment

This is an awesome tool. I can suggest this into my colleagues in using this for future planning.
          How to find the Best Australia Plumbing Services?

Comment

Working...
          X