Mother Load

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother Load

HVAC service agreement with a major university. Not to mention a big in to doing their plumbing. If I pass up this opportunity I may not get another chance for anything there. Now, on to reading the 40 page pre-qualification document.
    AllurePlumbing.com
    • leak detection
    • drain cleaning
    • utility locating
    • conductor fault locating
    • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Re: Mother Load

what's the old saying about putting all your eggs in 1 basket.

unless you have employees looking to keep busy, a 1 man shop is not set up to do the work on a regular basis and still keep their other customers happy.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I know the boilers are going to be an easy sell. The plumbing was a pipe dream.
      AllurePlumbing.com
      • leak detection
      • drain cleaning
      • utility locating
      • and other specialties.

Comment

Just curoious Gettinit, how long you been in business? Major university = major commitment. And if you are a 1 man show, I don't see how you can do it. Let us know.

Comment

Any bonding requirements?
          Umbrella policy?
          I have lots of experience with this, and would be glad to help. Just PM me.
          Prevailing wage?
          Minimum hours paid to show?
          Hope you get the job.

Comment

About three years. I would like to think I have that commitment. Right now, if they accept my bid, it will only be for four boilers. Let's face it, they pay a big crew to do 90+% of the maintenance. I try to live in the now while planning for the future. I don't know if it will go beyond the boilers but I am willing to find out.

I do appreciate any and all input. It helps me in my decision making knowing others have been there, done that and are willing to share their thoughts.
            AllurePlumbing.com
            • leak detection
            • drain cleaning
            • utility locating
            • and other specialties.

Comment

Working...
            X