My buddy died !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My buddy died !

After years of good service My Micro Sea Snake Has a Black screen, No Workey
    Used it on that borzit job,Lotso mud . Washed it with a sponge and very little water.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: My buddy died !

Tool, you dumb mick, needs 4 new batterys, da
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Thank You Brother! Now I can look under the dyer for My lost hearing aid! Don't get old Kids

Comment

People that talk to themselves are talking to the smartest person they know. I do it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by killavolt View Post
          People that talk to themselves are talking to the smartest person they know. I do it all the time.
          Ever drive home from the job hollering and cursing in the truck to yourself? I do that all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
            Ever drive home from the job hollering and cursing in the truck to yourself? I do that all the time.
            It's especially embarrassing coupled with a bluetooth earpiece and a voicemailbox that didn't hang up after you finished leaving your message.
            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Working...
            X