Thank you, thank you, thank you, Adam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, thank you, thank you, Adam

Last week my brother in law who lives outside of LA called me about a plumbing issue that he has in his recently purchased home. Since I live over 400 miles away, I reached out to drtyhands and asked if he knew anyone close by who could mosey on over to my in laws and take a look. He said he didn't know anyone close by, but could arrange to stop by on Sunday. Mind you, Southern California is pretty spread out and drtyhands lives over an hour away even when the traffic is light. He did as promised and after taking a look at things, assured my B-I-L that even thou the issue (an unvented waste line) is not at all kosher, it seems to be functioning ok and is most probably safe to live with. Considering my B-I-L had recently gotten a bid of $10K to remedy the situation, drthyhands' consultation saved him a bundle.
    Thank you, dear friend. And thank you Ridgid Forum for the opportunity to meet such a fine gentleman.

Re: Thank you, thank you, thank you, Adam

Glad to hear this. It took a long time, but I am slowly building a network of capable people who will look out for each other.
    Drtyhands sounds like a great person to have on your side.

Comment

Adam is one of a kind person just like most of the people on the forum
      Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

glad he got your b.i.l. all squared away last sunday.

but don't forget this sunday we have a mandatory ridgid early dinner at lucille's bbq near marks house.

everyones invited

mark is in, adam is in, rookies is in, ben is ? and i'm in with joey and phoebe.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
          Last week my brother in law who lives outside of LA called me about a plumbing issue that he has in his recently purchased home. Since I live over 400 miles away, I reached out to drtyhands and asked if he knew anyone close by who could mosey on over to my in laws and take a look. He said he didn't know anyone close by, but could arrange to stop by on Sunday. Mind you, Southern California is pretty spread out and drtyhands lives over an hour away even when the traffic is light. He did as promised and after taking a look at things, assured my B-I-L that even thou the issue (an unvented waste line) is not at all kosher, it seems to be functioning ok and is most probably safe to live with. Considering my B-I-L had recently gotten a bid of $10K to remedy the situation, drthyhands' consultation saved him a bundle.
          Thank you, dear friend. And thank you Ridgid Forum for the opportunity to meet such a fine gentleman.
          Scott,Adam and the rest of the clan are awesome. You and I should fly down some weekend.
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
          X