X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pipe/tube bender

I have this vintage pip/tool bender that was left to me by a family member. As far as I can tell all the components are there and it is pretty old but seems to be in good working condition. I've pretty much figured out how to set it up and such which leads me to belive all items are there. Could someone please help me in finding the value of this item as I am interested in selling it. I can have pics available if that would help. I would appreciate any assistance anyone would like to offer.

Thank you

PLease reply as to what type of bender you have, I'm looking for a number "805" electric gear driven type but also interesred in anything else

Comment

Hello,
      I have a vintage Ridgid 805 Bender, I looking for the 1 1/4 -1 1/2" Roller & Bending Shoe for it.

Anyone have one interested in selling please contact me. Thanks,

Larry

Comment

Ridgid 805 Pipe Tubing Bender.

I have a Ridgid 805 Pipe /Tubing Bender in very good condition.This is a vintage tool but it runs strong and still beats bending pipe by hand.Make Offer.

Comment

Pixie: A picture would be great, and any other names or numbers you can find on it.

I'm in IL, too, and I collect old pipe tools.

Comment

Working...
          X