X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PASCO QUICK SWET FITS 1/2" 3/4" 1" only $35.00 OR SO

I had this for a while and never used it. I sure liked getting past 90s today.
    I will jet use instead of the Jet swet for this application. Sure like price.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: PASCO QUICK SWET FITS 1/2" 3/4" 1" only $35.00 OR SO

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    I had this for a while and never used it. I sure liked getting past 90s today.
    I will jet use instead of the Jet swet for this application. Sure like price.
    You dummy You paid $53.00. Now amazon gets about $79.00. OLD PEOPLE UGH.!!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

have a set to 2''. only works with minimal water to hold back. will not hold static pressure.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        have a set to 2''. only works with minimal water to hold back. will not hold static pressure.

rick.
        My work is residential, no apartments or Commercial buildings. Fine for the Lil. drip like Me.

Comment

If yours won't hold static pressure try cleaning the rubber with alcohol or something like it. Mine will hold static all day long. Another tip for larger pipe is to use an inflatable test ball and extension(s) to get the ball past the melting point. Hmmmm maybe that 2-1/2" repair ain't all that difficult
          sigpic

Comment

I'm residential also. Pasco is the best option in my world. Have the jet sweats just don't use em, nice to have if needed. Do yourself a favor and get some " plumbers bread " its available from Lenox. Always on the truck ready to go, no more asking customer for wonder bread! Looks and feels like styrofoam, dissolves real good, does not clog aerators.

wookie

Comment

Working...
            X