Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's our friend dunbar ?

Hope You,re OK Brother
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Where's our friend dunbar ?

It must be a "Mist....ery". You know how he spends his weekends with all those Mr,s, I mean misters. Always know I'm in for a treat, when I read his posts.

Comment

He's over at the pro-plumbing forum as we speak
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
        He's over at the pro-plumbing forum as we speak
        Good to know, I was wondering as well where he went.

Comment

Do They let general hack plumbers visit there ??????
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

No licence,,,,,no post......we run them out of town on a rail like a pack of vicious Jackals.
            sigpic

Comment

No problem there! Ca. Gen B . license Under the 3 trade rule, I legally pull permits and do the following work. Carpentry , plumbing, including Gas fitting, Elec., Cert. Welder, stick n Wire feed. 18 Yd. dump, and back Hoe. Never limited Myself to one trade. Please Give My best to Dunbar. Hope He's taken care of His Health.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                No problem there! Ca. Gen B . license Under the 3 trade rule, I legally pull permits and do the following work. Carpentry , plumbing, including Gas fitting, Elec., Cert. Welder, stick n Wire feed. 18 Yd. dump, and back Hoe. Never limited Myself to one trade. Please Give My best to Dunbar. Hope He's taken care of His Health.
                You should join then. No DIY questions and most of the guys are flaming A*&%^(%$ but that's what makes it such a great place to be
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                  You should join then. No DIY questions and most of the guys are flaming A*&%^(%$ but that's what makes it such a great place to be
                  Sounds like pirate4x4.com , those guys are bleeping pricks, but the train wrecks on that site were sight to see.

Comment

Thanks, I've been a member for Years under a different Handel

Comment

Didn't realize there were that many other Plumbing forums.

I seen the drain cleaning forum, and the majority over there are here.

I have enough forums to keep up with though to join any new ones, cause you guys are a handful.

Comment

Working...
                      X