Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disturbing News

Originally posted by Gettinit View Post
    Not around me then.
    I'm not so sure about that, bro..... I even think they'll thread it for you... I may be thinking of Lowes but on of them for sure does...

Comment

It's the Alzheimers again LOL, Yep, wrong yet similar thread dooooooohhhh. Anyhoo, off the Kansas city this morning for the Skills.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Plumber26 View Post
        I'm not so sure about that, bro..... I even think they'll thread it for you... I may be thinking of Lowes but on of them for sure does...
        I know lowes hardware will because I use to work for them in high school. Anyways, it was just a convenience factor for me that 1 particular time. I have the equipment to thread up to 4 inch so...
        Last edited by Gettinit; 06-23-2012, 03:35 PM.
        AllurePlumbing.com
        • leak detection
        • drain cleaning
        • utility locating
        • conductor fault locating
        • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Originally posted by Gettinit View Post
          I know lowes hardware will because I use to work for them in high school. Anyways, it was just a convenience factor for me that 1 particular time. I have the equipment to thread up to 4 inch so...
          Lowes around here doesn't thread pipe and anyway High School was a LONG time ago! Things change! I don't even remember a Lowes back in High School. Well for that matter I don't remember much from those days.

Comment

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
            Lowes around here doesn't thread pipe and anyway High School was a LONG time ago! Things change! I don't even remember a Lowes back in High School. Well for that matter I don't remember much from those days.
            Now that is disturbing news....hs part that is. I think it is hilarious to hear your lowes doesn't thread pipe.
            AllurePlumbing.com
            • leak detection
            • drain cleaning
            • utility locating
            • conductor fault locating
            • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Working...
            X