Sprinkler valves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprinkler valves

Is there a good place to get some handles? Someone stole some. I do not know the brand yet.
    AllurePlumbing.com
    • leak detection
    • drain cleaning
    • utility locating
    • conductor fault locating
    • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Re: Sprinkler valves

you can try T and S brand of handles.
    How to find the Best Australia Plumbing Services?

Comment

Originally posted by plumbers101 View Post
      you can try T and S brand of handles.
      Lol, you're funny. I found out they were not the wheel handles. FD connection st two places and caps on the fire hydrant. I called the city to find out what type of threads that was required for the connections. The hose connections need to be done by a licensed fire sprinkler contractor. Fire hydrant, nobody cares. The funny thing is the city could not tell me what type of thread that was required. I will bow out gracefully and let the other contractor take over.
      AllurePlumbing.com
      • leak detection
      • drain cleaning
      • utility locating
      • and other specialties.

Comment

Personally, I would have called a local water works supplier and asked them what threads were required in that particular city.

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaPlumber View Post
          Personally, I would have called a local water works supplier and asked them what threads were required in that particular city.
          I called and they had it for two major cities but only knew because they were buying from them, not that they had a clue as to the particulars of that city or any others.
          AllurePlumbing.com
          • leak detection
          • drain cleaning
          • utility locating
          • and other specialties.

Comment

Try these guys they have all kinds of old oddball stuff.
            Ti-SALES inc, Water works supply Neptune water meters Ford brass and pipe products LMI Pumps American AVK hydrants and valves Smith Blair clamps and couplings and a whole lot more!

Comment

If it's in Raleigh, they have their own, proprietary hose thread for FDC's and hose valves. I believe hydrants also. 98% of the rest of the country is on NST 2.5" hose threads.

Comment

Originally posted by bml View Post
                If it's in Raleigh, they have their own, proprietary hose thread for FDC's and hose valves. I believe hydrants also. 98% of the rest of the country is on NST 2.5" hose threads.
                It seems that every city has one or the other and the hydrants must follow suit as well. I was amazed that every city in the country didn't have the exact same connector threads. Thomasville is NST threads 2.5" and the hydrant was 4.5 & 2.5 & 2.5
                AllurePlumbing.com
                • leak detection
                • drain cleaning
                • utility locating
                • and other specialties.

Comment

Working...
                X