X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-school bathroom

Did a walkthrough for a bid on a preschool bathroom yesterday. Would love to do it. 10" high wc's are the cutest things in the plumbing world. Asked to give an add for ADA on one wc and lavy. Checked with an inspector friend and he gave me a reference to the section in the building code which actually deals with ADA for little people. Some days the learning curve is high.

Re: Pre-school bathroom

Kohler has a good toilet for Flushvalves. It comes with a lid if memory serves.
    AllurePlumbing.com
    • leak detection
    • drain cleaning
    • utility locating
    • conductor fault locating
    • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Originally posted by Gettinit View Post
      Kohler has a good toilet for Flushvalves. It comes with a lid if memory serves.
      AS specified. In a previous life as a mostly commercial contractor I lived and breathed American Standard (the then king of commercial). I was so AS influenced that I did my first bath addition in my own home (circa 1981) with AS Heritage. Tomorrow I have to change out an aquaseal washer on one of my two handle shower valves. Second time in 30 years. Not too bad considering that it's been exposed to chloramine for the last decade.

Comment

If it were not for the Champion, I would have nothing bad to say about them. And some of their urinals.
        AllurePlumbing.com
        • leak detection
        • drain cleaning
        • utility locating
        • and other specialties.

Comment

Scott ,Years ago in Marin, We did a lot of work for a pre school .I cracked up when I saw the cute Lil toilets , all lined up in a row with no partitions. The teacher said the Lil Girls N Boys sit next to each other chatting away, No embarrassment . How do We start out so Wise N get soo screwed up ?
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

many years ago i did a 4 bath addition for a pre school. had 4 american standard baby devors flush valve toilets.

4 months ago i installed a tank style baby devoro for phoebe and she hasn't missed yet. at 18 months she was using the toilet and at 21 months she's out of diapers

i've used it once for a #2 and you almost need a chin up bar to get back up even a #1 is a small target

with the sloan recall last month, i was trying to get joey to use phoebe's toilet. that's when she called up sloan and got the parts within 24 hours.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

I love those little Wc's ... boy are they expensive ... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by NoeEttica View Post
                I love those little Wc's ... boy are they expensive ... LOL
                Price wise they're an upgrade from ADA WC's.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  many years ago i did a 4 bath addition for a pre school. had 4 american standard baby devors flush valve toilets.

4 months ago i installed a tank style baby devoro for phoebe and she hasn't missed yet. at 18 months she was using the toilet and at 21 months she's out of diapers

i've used it once for a #2 and you almost need a chin up bar to get back up even a #1 is a small target

with the sloan recall last month, i was trying to get joey to use phoebe's toilet. that's when she called up sloan and got the parts within 24 hours.

rick.
                  With their history of explosive failures there's no chance I would have a power flush tank in my house. Even with recall parts. Rick, Am Stan makes a primary tank style toilet with a gravity type tank. It's not a great flusher but the kids normally don't have enough waste to create a problem. My grandkids love it.
                  Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

geno, that's what i installed for phoebe. the american standard baby devoro gravity tank toilet.

but she also likes to use our elevated turbo toilet.

p.s. joey called me a few weeks ago to tell me phoebe plugged the baby toilet and joey double flushed it

phoebe's reaction was "uh oh"

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

I do pre-school bathroom set up with cartoon character shape of bowls and sinks.
                      How to find the Best Australia Plumbing Services?

Comment

What brand of fixtures?
                        AllurePlumbing.com
                        • leak detection
                        • drain cleaning
                        • utility locating
                        • and other specialties.

Comment

Working...
                        X