X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She said " i need 3 new hose bibs " "the perfect storm "

Well ,I installed 3 good quality brass bibs. Each one got a brass watts vacuum breaker,nut sheared off.
    Next day Gal. [ realtor ] calls , Husband says" one is defective" ! How so? After He shut it off It filled couple of large buckets of water,dripping from the vacuum breaker ! Went out to find this. He has about 75ft. of garden hose going up the steep hill behind Their home. Hooked to a miracle Grow fertilizer jar spray dispenser. I had Her come out ,and explained What a great job the vacuum breaker was doing ,protecting Her N neighbors. I was surprised,SHE AGREED!!!!
    Hope You all do the same on New Bibbs.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: She said " i need 3 new hose bibs " "the perfect storm "

lol................

Comment

Nice set up bro. Make sense with the design of the bibs.
      How to find the Best Australia Plumbing Services?

Comment

I use the Arrowhead 361. It has the VB built in. Saves the hassle of adding one, plus they can't be removed by the landscapers or ho's. And they look better then a bib with a carbunkle on it's snout.
        Besides, it's one less thing to stock.

361-No-Kink Hose Bibb 3/4in MIP x 3/4in Hose Connection ARROW-BREAKER 360-Series

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
          I use the Arrowhead 361. It has the VB built in. Saves the hassle of adding one, plus they can't be removed by the landscapers or ho's. And they look better then a bib with a carbunkle on it's snout.
          Besides, it's one less thing to stock.

361-No-Kink Hose Bibb 3/4in MIP x 3/4in Hose Connection ARROW-BREAKER 360-Series
          Awesome Scott ,will see if Cal steam can get Me some. Thanks
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
            Awesome Scott ,will see if Cal steam can get Me some. Thanks
            Special order I'm afraid. Even the rep (Kleiman) doesn't stock them.

Comment

Working...
            X