X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love canadian woman

I'm unloading My 300 with trypod ,and the customer's Wife insists on helping Me carry it into the Job!
    Almost Married a Canadian Gal ! I did well, holding out for Beth ,though.
    Mining folks, just Paid $750,000 for a home 1 block away. A Ca. home to get away from the winter snow for a few months a year! He was very positive about work for Me in Alberta oil Sands. I have Welding skills, why not?
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: I love canadian woman

Why not? You'll freeze your Tool off, coming from Calif, temperature right now in Calgary is 42F

Comment

tool that would have impressed me, but when i got the owner of a house to crawl under and take photos of the plumbing for me, i was impressed. not to mention, she could be a co-star on the show the "big bang theory". that's how smart she is. funny part is her name came up over the weekend at a block party. an architect was talking to me about a job he's working, turns out my name popped up from the homeowner for a good reason job starts in a couple weeks

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by hochwald View Post
        Why not? You'll freeze your Tool off, coming from Calif, temperature right now in Calgary is 42F
        My Home town is Boston .Over the Years I had 4 snow plows.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          tool that would have impressed me, but when i got the owner of a house to crawl under and take photos of the plumbing for me, i was impressed. not to mention, she could be a co-star on the show the "big bang theory". that's how smart she is. funny part is her name came up over the weekend at a block party. an architect was talking to me about a job he's working, turns out my name popped up from the homeowner for a good reason job starts in a couple weeks

rick.
          Wow ,another great Lady! At one Time Beth was in between work , I had Her at My side stripping off 0ld 3 tab roofing ! My Kinda WOMAN, And She outshoots Me with a 1911,to boot !

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
            Wow ,another great Lady! At one Time Beth was in between work , I had Her at My side stripping off 0ld 3 tab roofing ! My Kinda WOMAN, And She outshoots Me with a 1911,to boot !
            Sounds like a woman to walk beside you, not behind you.
            Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Is it wise to have your woman help you ?

You could be accruing a debt that you could never repay should the relationship end ...

"your Honer I helped built that 3Million $$$ plumbing empire I want 2 mil + punitive damages !!! "

of course I hope I'm wrong ...

Comment

Kevin
                It's not a question of whether you can do the job. Of course you can (frozen tool or not). But why would you want to????????????

Passed through Marin week and a half ago on my way to a wedding in Santa Rosa. I was reminded why the real estate is so expensive there. It's gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
                  Kevin
                  It's not a question of whether you can do the job. Of course you can (frozen tool or not). But why would you want to????????????

Passed through Marin week and a half ago on my way to a wedding in Santa Rosa. I was reminded why the real estate is so expensive there. It's gorgeous.
                  Thanks Scott, I'm sure You're right. Just got back from the Seattle Hell Run. Please give Me a Heads up When You're near My hood. I'll Buy Us a nice Salmon Meal!

Comment

Working...
                  X