Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human Stupidity

Attachment

Really? REALLY!?

Yes, Virginia, that is a full bottle of hand sanitizer floating in the lavatory basin.

...from the local gas station/truck stop...being used as a mop bucket dump station.
    Attached Files
    ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Re: Human Stupidity

Originally posted by Plumber Punky View Post
    Attachment
    ...from the local gas station/truck stop...being used as a mop bucket dump station.

Punky,
    Did that lav bowl have a grid drain or just an open po drain?????
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by urch55 View Post
      Punky,
      Did that lav bowl have a grid drain or just an open po drain?????
      grid. but it did have an overflow which connected somehow to openings on the underside of the basin...and dripped onto the floor.

i also found a bottle of Liquid Plumr in the garbage can and the entire room smelled of bleach
      ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Plumber Punky View Post
        i also found a bottle of Liquid Plumr in the garbage can and the entire room smelled of bleach

The liquid Plumr must have went on vacation...

You know, I don't know anyone that had good results with a drain opener. I have had to replace copper waste arms and brass P traps because people let that stuff sit in there too long and; it did not solve thier problem it just created more..
        What does help is putting bacteria in grease traps by metered injection..

Comment

the Plumr chemical caused the chrome to turn darker grey. it didnt do much for my attitude either. or maybe the attitude started when i placed that sign on the outside of the door and 'tards kept trying to come in. i told them to use the women's room and they get all nasty. shoulda seen their faces when i said, 'what? you scared of the ladies?'. the knocking on the women's room door started nearly immediately. poke the ego - it gets the job done.
          ~~

Comment

Working...
          X