propress 200 b

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• propress 200 b

I'm ordering a propress tommorow do I order a 210b or 200b waiting to hear back on priceing my price on 210 with full kit was 1962 $ wondering how much more the 200 is. How new is it does anyone have one or used one?

Re: propress 200 b

Originally posted by seanny deep View Post
    I'm ordering a propress tommorow do I order a 210b or 200b waiting to hear back on priceing my price on 210 with full kit was 1962 $ wondering how much more the 200 is. How new is it does anyone have one or used one?

You should be able to get a better price on the 210, check around. The 200B is the newest, and it's an in-line tool. If I was to buy an in-line tool it wouldn't be the 200B. Looks sort of odd shaped and awkward.

Comment

Wait for Rick to put a word or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 ok he will let you know
      Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

that is the only machine i don't own yet. not even a sneak peak

10 machines and counting with my toes next.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          that is the only machine i don't own yet. not even a sneak peak

10 machines and counting with my toes next.

rick.
          Why 10 machines Rick?

Comment

I think he owns a rental company.

Comment

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
              Why 10 machines Rick?
              Because he has to ,he would be powerless with out all the stuff
              Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
              http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
              http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

I'm still trying to decide which compact in-line to buy. Having a hard time deciding. Need more feedback on the Milwaukee.

Comment

I ordered a 210 ended up getting a better price I really hummed and hawed on the milwaukess cause I have so many Milwaukee batterys. They have a promotion where they give you a free 12 volt copper cutter and battery. But I went ridgid cause I'm almost allways happy with there products. I think il be happy with my decision. The 200 isn't realeased till the middle of the month didn't want to wait a month allready have a mechanical room to pipe. Anyways glad to join the propress Family..

Comment

I'm still trying to decide which compact in-line to buy. Having a hard time deciding. Need more feedback on the Milwaukee.
                    I just used my Milwaukee M12 on Friday. Get this. I was working on the 1st floor, and was able to cut back some copper piping through a hole in the floor. I put some pipe and propress fittings together and had the pipe come up through the floor. I took the M12 with one hand, put it down through the hole in the floor, rotated it so the jaws were facing up and I propressed the fittings in the basement ceiling from the 1st floor without ever having to go get a ladder to get up into the basement ceiling, and I did it with one hand.

Zero chance that happens with the Ridgid 300B because it's such a beast, and I'm seriously doubt it happens with the smaller pistol shaped Ridgid press tool. The Milwaukee is light enough that you can maneuver it around with one hand.
                    Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

I'm glad to hear it's working out for you Geno. I see it has a 5 year warranty and because of this I am leaning towards the Milwaukee myself. I can get it for about 400 cheaper vs the 210 and I get the extra cutting tool and battery too. I won't be making my final decision until the end of the month but it's most likely now going to be the Milwaukee. Though I've been known to change my mind.
                      All together I would have 5 batteries and we all know how important that can be on a larger job.
                      I would really like to get a couple more reports from you if you don't mind on how you like it and how it's holding up, thanks Geno.

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
                      I just used my Milwaukee M12 on Friday. Get this. I was working on the 1st floor, and was able to cut back some copper piping through a hole in the floor. I put some pipe and propress fittings together and had the pipe come up through the floor. I took the M12 with one hand, put it down through the hole in the floor, rotated it so the jaws were facing up and I propressed the fittings in the basement ceiling from the 1st floor without ever having to go get a ladder to get up into the basement ceiling, and I did it with one hand.

Zero chance that happens with the Ridgid 300B because it's such a beast, and I'm seriously doubt it happens with the smaller pistol shaped Ridgid press tool. The Milwaukee is light enough that you can maneuver it around with one hand.

Comment

I'm glad to hear it's working out for you Geno. I see it has a 5 year warranty and because of this I am leaning towards the Milwaukee myself. I can get it for about 400 cheaper vs the 210 and I get the extra cutting tool and battery too. I won't be making my final decision until the end of the month but it's most likely now going to be the Milwaukee. Though I've been known to change my mind.
                        All together I would have 5 batteries and we all know how important that can be on a larger job.
                        I would really like to get a couple more reports from you if you don't mind on how you like it and how it's holding up, thanks Geno.
                        I'll tell you what, in the month of November I'm likely to be installing a bathroom in my rental unit basement since the place will be vacant. (1st time in 20 years!!) So I'm going to take advantage and install a bathroom in the basement with a corner whirlpool and shower. (Am I a nice guy or what!?) Anyway, when I'm doing that, if you want to drive down to the metro area I'll be happy to let you try it out all you want. I could even have some of the joints made up and all you have to do is to press the button. On top of that I'll take you out for a swell pizza! Whadya think?
                        Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
                          I'll tell you what, in the month of November I'm likely to be installing a bathroom in my rental unit basement since the place will be vacant. (1st time in 20 years!!) So I'm going to take advantage and install a bathroom in the basement with a corner whirlpool and shower. (Am I a nice guy or what!?) Anyway, when I'm doing that, if you want to drive down to the metro area I'll be happy to let you try it out all you want. I could even have some of the joints made up and all you have to do is to press the button. On top of that I'll take you out for a swell pizza! Whadya think?
                          That would be great thanks! Though from Nov. 3rd to Nov. 18th I'll be a little busy. Deer hunting while trying to juggle things with the business. Thanks for the offer, I'll let you know if I can get away.

Comment

That's what worries me....what corners were cut to offer that great price?
                            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

The Milwaukee and ridgid jaws are compatible according to Milwaukees website.There both owned bye Emerson tools I think there connected probally make both jaws in the same factory in my opinion ridgid " plumbing tools" are better built then Milwaukee. Don't get me wrong I have 14 m 12 batteries and an assortment of there tools from nohub wrench to impact,wirsbo tool,grease gun and jacket along with various others. I love the m 12 line up but wasn't gona fork out close to two grand on one that only goes to one inch. Anyways keep you guys informed.

Comment

Working...
                              X