X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuing Education/ MN

Just found out we have to start taking continuing education. Minnesota never had this before but it starts next year. Our license is renewed every two years and they want 16 hours to renew. I just renewed mine so I have until the end of 2014 to get 16 hours. I called to make sure.
    I hope they have something offered at some fine hotel with a nice bar in the Twin Cities. Maybe the Saint Paul Hotel? Never happen.

Re: Continuing Education/ MN

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
    Just found out we have to start taking continuing education. Minnesota never had this before but it starts next year. Our license is renewed every two years and they want 16 hours to renew. I just renewed mine so I have until the end of 2014 to get 16 hours. I called to make sure.
    I hope they have something offered at some fine hotel with a nice bar in the Twin Cities. Maybe the Saint Paul Hotel? Never happen.

Ranger, You know that the continuing ed. will be offered at either Hibbing or Eveleth Tech and the nice bar will be at Toivo and Eino's !!

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
      Ranger, You know that the continuing ed. will be offered at either Hibbing or Eveleth Tech and the nice bar will be at Toivo and Eino's !!

Nooooooooooooo say it isn't so!!!!

Comment

I find that to be a very good idea. We never stop learning. Everyday, there are always new things to discover. Best of luck!

Comment

Working...
        X