X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millwauke M12 tools problem kinda

I have the M12 PVC ABS shears (use them in tight places like pumps in manholes) and the Pex expander and the copper tubing cutters. Anyway I have the regular batteries that came with them and bought the double duty expanded battery it has longer power and acts as a nice little stand for the tool. The problem is the double battery only works in the copper cutters and the pex expander, just flashes the lights once when I hit the trigger, yet works in everything else and the standard batteries run all of them. No big but I wanted the extra battery life for doing 2" PVC cuts. I have not done any research on this yet but just an FYI to anyone considering buying this bigger battery.
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: Millwauke M12 tools problem kinda

i was just getting ready to unpack my new 12 volt double and charge it for a saturday copper cutting day. but i have more than enough small batteries, so i will hold off for now. thanks.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: Millwauke M12 tools problem kinda

I haven't tried the bigger batteries yet but anyone who has borrowed my pvc cutter has loved it and bought their own....last one were the pool guys

Comment

Working...
      X