X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC N HEATER HAVE NO CONDENSATE RUNOFF. Big damage for serve pro

Got a referral from a customers friend in tears .3 foot Crawler, water was already cleaned up by serve pro , and 6 mill plastic laid down. Mold, floor buckling. both units in a hallway closet,water in there. Homeowners insurance says We don't pay for SLOW leaks. Contractors office Yells at Woman , said " the inspector signed it off, and You didn't have us on a routine service plan " This also happened once before ,same Plumber installed unit !
    This is what I found. Coming of the Ac One PVC 90 turned down , No glue on empty socket . No piping to floor drain or condensate installed ! tomorrow will go up on roof to see if the Heaters pvc has a 90 turned down. This won't be a Money maker for Me. Just want a fair shake for a single mother that's hurting. Told Her to find Plumbers bill ,canceled checks, county sign off. I feel this contractors Liability Insurance should Pay damages. Any suggestions appreciated By Me N Gal. Thanks Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: AC N HEATER HAVE NO CONDENSATE RUNOFF. Big damage for serve pro

tool, before you go changing things around, you better get it well documented with photos and time stamps. along with other estimates from other companies as to what the problem is.

you also need to have the homeowner give the contractor notice of the problem. make sure it's all properly documented and photographed. i would also get a few legitimate estimates from licensed hvac companies.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Like Rick said and she should get a lawyer before anything starts. This is sounding like a ready big bill. At the very least the insurance company should be going after the city and the contractor. A nice little call to the state board to follow their protocols should push the repairs. My state has to, by law, investigate all calls.
      AllurePlumbing.com
      • leak detection
      • drain cleaning
      • utility locating
      • conductor fault locating
      • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        Got a referral from a customers friend in tears .3 foot Crawler, water was already cleaned up by serve pro , and 6 mill plastic laid down. Mold, floor buckling. both units in a hallway closet,water in there. Homeowners insurance says We don't pay for SLOW leaks. Contractors office Yells at Woman , said " the inspector signed it off, and You didn't have us on a routine service plan " This also happened once before ,same Plumber installed unit !
        This is what I found. Coming of the Ac One PVC 90 turned down , No glue on empty socket . No piping to floor drain or condensate installed ! tomorrow will go up on roof to see if the Heaters pvc has a 90 turned down. This won't be a Money maker for Me. Just want a fair shake for a single mother that's hurting. Told Her to find Plumbers bill ,canceled checks, county sign off. I feel this contractors Liability Insurance should Pay damages. Any suggestions appreciated By Me N Gal. Thanks Tool
        Yes I am not qualified to write this up ,I will call My AC friend, and ask Him if He's interested . This is just not right. I am not putting My Mitts on these 2 units ! Just suggestions for Her ,and maybe another Cust. for Carpentry.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
        X