X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A creative customer....

This morning I wake up and this is in my inbox.

<Slowly the river Nile is passing through our shower, not with the pounding force of the spring floods but with gentle yet insistent beat of a tiny drum.>

Isn't that the best reminder EVER that I haven't fixed their shower yet?

My response you ask?

< Fantastic! Have you considered putting in a skylight and planting a couple palm trees to enrich the experience? >

Saucey!

This is one of my favorite customers btw. I've simply been too busy with more urgent work to get there. I'm hoping for Friday.
    Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Re: A creative customer....

Heck ,If You have some Long Johns N Jameson Irish Whisky I can have I'll be there Mon Morn. !! I love these Guys , Real people !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

For centuries the river's flood waters have reinvigorated the soils of the Nile Valley. So, what they are experiencing is the cycle of life up close and personal. They shouldn't fight it, rather embrace it, or at least bend with it. If all else fails, they can always move to higher ground.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        Heck ,If You have some Long Johns N Jameson Irish Whisky I can have I'll be there Mon Morn. !! I love these Guys , Real people !
        Tool, the commute shouldn't be too bad if you can get a non stop flight from California to Minnesota that leaves first thing in the AM. If you come out I'll have some whiskey for you AND take you out for the best pizza in town. (depending on what type pizza you like.) Or we could go up and visit Ironranger and have some lutefisk.
        Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
          Tool, the commute shouldn't be too bad if you can get a non stop flight from California to Minnesota that leaves first thing in the AM. If you come out I'll have some whiskey for you AND take you out for the best pizza in town. (depending on what type pizza you like.) Or we could go up and visit Ironranger and have some lutefisk.
          Wow "I'M ALL IN "
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

You have established a creative way of communicating. That is interesting.

BandSaw Blades Online - Custom Welded Band Saw Blades

Comment

Working...
            X