X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumbing Stops Strippers :(

Seriously, be careful, doublecheck everything. There could have been silicone everywhere.

Gas explosion at Massachusetts strip club under investigation - chicagotribune.com

Re: Plumbing Stops Strippers

Video....

18 injured after gas explosion tears through Massachusetts strip club - CNN.com

Comment

saw the story on TV there seems to have been a rash of gas explosions as of late, or are they just being nationally reported?
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Insurance can replace the building but it can not replace all of the lost joy

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post
          saw the story on TV there seems to have been a rash of gas explosions as of late, or are they just being nationally reported?
          I was thinking the same thing. Copycat arsonists? Or just coincidences that are receiving more press? Don't know.

Comment

I can see my wife's face now

"Honey, I gotta go lay some pipe at the strip club"

" No really Honey, I have all of the required brass fittings to repair the brass pole, it is just a pipe after all..."

"Honey, I gotta go check on a drip at the strip club"

Comment

I knew a fella that repaired video machines......poker, pin ball, drop ball, etc., and of course one of his most busy customers was a local strip club, or at least he said so!!

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post
                I blame the inspectors not doing their job.
                ---------------
                Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                ---------------
                “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                ---------
                "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                ---------
                sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                  I blame the inspectors not doing their job.
                  Bob ho wdare you suggest for one moment that these good honest reliable concientious Public Servants who take their wages from our taxes could in some way be responsible for not doing what they are supposed to do and monitor and police our industry. Does that really happen................??????????????

And we thought that our guys down here were thieves, stealing money from the government in the guise of wages that they were supposed to earn by carrying out the given tasks, my dont we have a problem.

Comment

yeah, they probably got distracted when they got in there and forgot why they were there.
                    couldn't remember if they were there for an inspection or lunch.
                    ---------------
                    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                    ---------------
                    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                    ---------
                    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                    ---------
                    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X