X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ford Transit

As most of you probably know, the Econoline is done, and in comes the new Transit.

What do you guys think?

Re: New Ford Transit

I like. Reminds me of a Sprinter. Never cared for vehicles where they put the stick in the dash though. Seems like something is waiting to go wrong in their prematurely. Makes more room in the floor area though.

Comment

Originally posted by BobsPlumbing View Post
      I like. Reminds me of a Sprinter. Never cared for vehicles where they put the stick in the dash though. Seems like something is waiting to go wrong in their prematurely. Makes more room in the floor area though.
      I didn't like the sprinter when it first came out, as it had to grow on me.

Now if I'm correct, Ford will offer the transit in different heights...not 100% sure though.

But when Ford announced this, I was kind of pissed, but I also understand where the trend is going in the future so...I'm ok with it.

Btw..they are brining back the mini-van as well in 2014...I think it's called Transit wagon...or something like that.

Comment

This is what I want when I can afford it
        No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Web says it doesn't come out until Fall of 2013. You might be able to afford it by then.

Comment

Pretty good video here. The "Built Ford Tough" little square.

The New 2014 Ford Transit Commercial Vans | The Biggest Transformation of the Full-Size Van in 50 Years | Ford.com

Comment

U G L Y . . . .

Comment

Please Santa ,Just ONE !
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Nice, I like the shade of blue on the one pictured. It would give great contrast to lettering.
                  26+6=1

Comment

Man I hope so Bob, what with my company being several days old at this point.

Looks like it'll bring a lot of the same things to the table as the sprinter, hopefully without the same sticker shock

Web says it doesn't come out until Fall of 2013. You might be able to afford it by then.
                    No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
                      Man I hope so Bob, what with my company being several days old at this point.

Looks like it'll bring a lot of the same things to the table as the sprinter, hopefully without the same sticker shock
                      Several days old? On our own now?

Comment

Yep. New ridgid sewer machines ship on the 11th. Pickup is purchased, ladder rack is here, pretty much had all the tools I needed but the bigger sewer machines. Needed to make some changes to spend more time at home, this was one avenue to do it

Several days old? On our own now?

Comment

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
                          Yep. New ridgid sewer machines ship on the 11th. Pickup is purchased, ladder rack is here, pretty much had all the tools I needed but the bigger sewer machines. Needed to make some changes to spend more time at home, this was one avenue to do it
                          Drive hard brother.

Comment

isn't the transit the short short van? or was there a change to make them longer?

rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

The transit connect was the short one, this is meant to compete with the nissan and the sprinter

Comment

Working...
                              X