X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• score..

Got a Milwaukee m 12 impact , hammer drill and multimaster tool two batteries charger and bag for 200$ the other day.. so stoked the multi tool is awesome cordless ..what a deal.

Re: score..

New or previously loved?
    "Good enough" isn't really "good"...

Comment

Originally posted by gadgetarian View Post
      New or previously loved?
      I too was thinking that... (the loved part)....
      Are there any pictures?
      I walk a lonely road... cheap trucks for sale

Comment

New , I could get some photos.. It is awesome..

Comment

lol She wants a Love picture sd

Comment

This ?

Milwaukee 2450 22 12V Cordless M12 Lithium ion 1 4" Impact Driver Kit Free SHIP | eBay

I just got the bosch and like it paid $60.00

Comment

I allready had the impact but the little drill is nice I bought it for the multi tool I all ready have the Fein corded one and use it lots so the cordless one will serve a purpose... Like water closet bolts...

Comment

i hate mine, if you work out in the cold they are programmed to lock out at -19 celcius, thats the tool itself not the battery , so im selling ,ine Attachment

as you can see im heavily invested, but have had alot of failures in just a coupel of months, 3 copper cutter, the heads jamm, 2 pvc shears they have a clutch issue, a drill dead out of the box. i did test alot of other kits out there in 18v and ordered this

Milwaukee Tool | M18™ 15-Tool Combo Kits | M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 15-Tool Combo Kit
                Attached Files
                how is it that so many answers are in the instructions

Comment

I currently have 14x 12 volt lithium batteries 2 x 12volt big batteries. 2x drill, 2x impact, 1x haammer drill, 1x no hub wrench, copper cutter, 2x inspection camera 3' and 9', hackzall, wirsbo tool, multi master tool, flashlight, grease gun, cordless jacket and maybe something im forgetting. i also have 18v lithium milwaukee hammer drill , "it to doesnt work in the cold, i also have 12 x 18volt makita cordless set it to is weak in the cold but not as bad as the milwaukees. I to had problems with copper cutter and hackzall but for the most part im happy.

Comment

Working...
                  X