X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easywater/ scale watcher

Has anyone installed an easywater or scalwatcher and either gone back or gotten any feedback on the effectiveness? I understand they are not going to "soften" the water. I just want to know if they will help at all with calcium build up in fixtures and for water stains.
    I understand that everyone has their masters in physics and what not. I understand that scientifically there is no possible way these units can work. Remember those same scientist say there is no way the earth was created by God.
    I just want feedback from someone that's seen it.
    Thanks.
    Will B Plumbing

Re: Easywater/ scale watcher

Steve Lower stuff

It's a scam. I had one hooked up in the lab for over a year. Tested it exhaustively. It does nothing other than relieve your wallet of its cash. If you understand that scientifically it can't work then what makes you think it might?

Ps. God,had nothing to do with either
    Last edited by NHMaster3015; 01-05-2013, 09:02 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

They are a scam. Also I wanted to clear my name of this product, the original poster has a similar name to mine, but we are different users!!!
      Will Rogers Plumbing
      Moore, Oklahoma
      (
      405) 323-2852

"Your Solution for Any Sewer and Drain Cleaning Needs"

"We Unclog Drains That Others Can't"

www.willrogersplumbing.com
      http://willrogersplumbing.com/?page_id=8

"Oklahoma's Favorite Plumbers!"

Comment

Originally posted by Will B Plumbing View Post
        Has anyone installed an easywater or scalwatcher and either gone back or gotten any feedback on the effectiveness? I understand they are not going to "soften" the water. I just want to know if they will help at all with calcium build up in fixtures and for water stains.
        I understand that everyone has their masters in physics and what not. I understand that scientifically there is no possible way these units can work. Remember those same scientist say there is no way the earth was created by God.
        I just want feedback from someone that's seen it.
        Thanks.
        Will B Plumbing

" I understand that scientifically there is no possible way these units can work." You already have your answer.

Comment

~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Working...
          X