Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does a thread disappear??

How does a thread disappear and why?

Josh had a post a few days back, with pictures, and it is gone . My responses are also gone as well as the other posters comments.Also gone are responses on my post history and his record of starting the thread on his history. Is there some sort of censorship going on??

There was no improper language or pictures or ideas posted by me or anyone else. Other sights shut down some threads but this seems to have been removed entirely, with no explanation. What gives?

Re: How does a thread disappear??

all i did was say the toliet venting would not fly in illinois SORRY

Comment

I guess I think plumbing . I visualized You went to Your van for the nipple tray . What You found was assorted stubs, not a thread to be seen ! NOW THAT WOULD BE A GREAT JOKE TO PLAY !
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Was thinking almost the same thing, tool....... I was gonna blame it on Drain-o

Comment

Originally posted by APHCO View Post
          How does a thread disappear and why?

Josh had a post a few days back, with pictures, and it is gone . My responses are also gone as well as the other posters comments.Also gone are responses on my post history and his record of starting the thread on his history. Is there some sort of censorship going on??

There was no improper language or pictures or ideas posted by me or anyone else. Other sights shut down some threads but this seems to have been removed entirely, with no explanation. What gives?
          Now come on Josh where has your post on your home improvements gone you know your sewerage alteratings the ones done under the lap wink wink nod nod they just seemed to disappear as APHCO said and into thin air gee I wish that I could reclaim some of my posts

Tony

Comment

Interesting that the thread Poofed.

Maybe Josh decided to adhere to his own forums rules...

In all seriousness, tons of reasons for Josh to pull that post though....

Comment

I hope I'm being vague enough on this one. If you mention a corporate board member you can get a post removed and reviewed(as it should be. They are private individuals) I did once inadvertently.

Comment

Working...
              X