X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hack time

I need to remember this trick the next time i run short on 90s for the tub spout

Re: Hack time

what am i missing? a tub valve wit the tub spout hole plugged.... and hacktime flexible under-kitchen-sink wastes...

do you mean to use the flexes and such for the tub spout... in true hackish fashion?
    ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

I see chit like that all the time

Comment

Please tell me the homeowner did that, and not a unqualified tradesmen.

Comment

Originally posted by seanny deep View Post
          Please tell me the homeowner did that, and not a unqualified tradesmen.
          No no no... that was a QUALIFIED tradesman. The homeowner used all the old chromed pipes with mighty putty and flexseal patches. a bucket with duct tape covering the holes caught all the rest.
          ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Plumber Punky View Post
            what am i missing? a tub valve wit the tub spout hole plugged.... and hacktime flexible under-kitchen-sink wastes...

do you mean to use the flexes and such for the tub spout... in true hackish fashion?
            It was hard to get the on a good angle ! the gray fitting is a plastic tee for the tub spout , no wonder he had a halve on the shower head

Comment

That's some smart thinking there!

Originally posted by DELCASE View Post
              It was hard to get the on a good angle ! the gray fitting is a plastic tee for the tub spout , no wonder he had a halve on the shower head

Comment

Working...
              X