Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Hack time Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hack time

    I need to remember this trick the next time i run short on 90s for the tub spout


  • #2
    Re: Hack time

    what am i missing? a tub valve wit the tub spout hole plugged.... and hacktime flexible under-kitchen-sink wastes...

    do you mean to use the flexes and such for the tub spout... in true hackish fashion?
    ~~

    ... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Hack time

      I see chit like that all the time

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Hack time

        Please tell me the homeowner did that, and not a unqualified tradesmen.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Hack time

          Originally posted by seanny deep View Post
          Please tell me the homeowner did that, and not a unqualified tradesmen.
          No no no... that was a QUALIFIED tradesman. The homeowner used all the old chromed pipes with mighty putty and flexseal patches. a bucket with duct tape covering the holes caught all the rest.
          ~~

          ... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Hack time

            Originally posted by Plumber Punky View Post
            what am i missing? a tub valve wit the tub spout hole plugged.... and hacktime flexible under-kitchen-sink wastes...

            do you mean to use the flexes and such for the tub spout... in true hackish fashion?
            It was hard to get the on a good angle ! the gray fitting is a plastic tee for the tub spout , no wonder he had a halve on the shower head

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Hack time

              That's some smart thinking there!

              Originally posted by DELCASE View Post
              It was hard to get the on a good angle ! the gray fitting is a plastic tee for the tub spout , no wonder he had a halve on the shower head

              Comment

              Working...
              X