Hacktown Hotel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacktown Hotel

I may put the kids through college fixing this mess...

Kinda like a "Where is Waldo" to find something right.

Re: Hacktown Hotel

But the.... And the.... Buh.... /sputter /faint
    No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

to quote the kool aid man......

AWWWWWW YYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
      ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Congrats!!! Since the 80's, I've made a lot of money doing identical jobs like this. Your pics are typical of the hundreds of hotels, motels, and resorts that have been neglected just like this. Personally, I'd go propress and impress the you know what out of them. Next, I'd be telling them how much money they could save with a package boiler/tank system for when the water heaters fail. A word of caution, if the hotel you're doing the work for is largest national chain in the country and managed by them, GET THE MONEY UP FRONT. The one I talking about, held my money for 178 days.

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaPlumber View Post
          if the hotel you're doing the work for is largest national chain in the country and managed by them, GET THE MONEY UP FRONT. The one I talking about, held my money for 178 days.
          Always get paid up front.

We had a Holiday Inn job (over $10K) where my management kept trying to get paid. After 6 months I suggested they turn it to collections. They didn't because they'd "lose too much in fees". No liens were filed either. Well, after another 6 months the Hindu/Indian group owning the hotel franchise sold out/bankrupted/whatever. How do those fees look now, suckas!
          ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Working...
          X