X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from houston

Hey guys im new to this site just wanted to stop by and say hello. I own Wilson Plumbing in the houston area. I look forward to checking out the site and sharing information. Feel free to check out our website and give feedback. www.yourhoustonplumber.com
    Eric Wilson
    Wilson Plumbing
    www.YourHoustonPlumber.com

Re: Hello from houston

Welcom houston.

But a headsup. If you came here to spam the forum with your link, then your not welcome.

If you came here to share and particpate, you're more than welcome. And I hope you are. My bil lives in your neighborhood and I hope to find him a good reliable honest plumber I can refer to him.

Drop the link and welcome to the forum.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

He's legit.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Welcome to the Fourm,
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          Welcom houston.

But a headsup. If you came here to spam the forum with your link, then your not welcome.

If you came here to share and particpate, you're more than welcome. And I hope you are. My bil lives in your neighborhood and I hope to find him a good reliable honest plumber I can refer to him.

Drop the link and welcome to the forum.

Rick.
          Some welcome you got there. LOL I didnt realize it was against the rules to have a link. But i am really always looking for feed back on the website and ways to improve it. Is there a rule list anywhere?
          Eric Wilson
          Wilson Plumbing

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
            He's legit.
            Thanks bud.
            Eric Wilson
            Wilson Plumbing

Comment

Originally posted by WilsonPlumbing View Post
              Some welcome you got there. LOL I didnt realize it was against the rules to have a link. But i am really always looking for feed back on the website and ways to improve it. Is there a rule list anywhere?
              Drive-by link droppers are fairly common here so they get deleted or I contact them to make sure they are legit. Because I know you are at the Plumbing Zone you are fine here.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                Drive-by link droppers are fairly common here so they get deleted or I contact them to make sure they are legit. Because I know you are at the Plumbing Zone you are fine here.

Mark
                thank you. but what would they gain by just "dropping a link"?
                Eric Wilson
                Wilson Plumbing

Comment

heck i just realized my link doesnt even work.
                  Eric Wilson
                  Wilson Plumbing

Comment

Originally posted by WilsonPlumbing View Post
                    thank you. but what would they gain by just "dropping a link"?
                    It's just a tool they use to direct traffic to the site. Where you are really the owner, they are not but they get paid by the owner. They will make two or three post to appear legit and never post again. As an example, last month their was a link to XXXXX Plumbing and the guy listed himself as the owner. The same person used multiple names all with the same link. What the poster did not know is the owner of XXXXX Plumbing was one of my plumbers 20-years ago. I sent a PM with a specific question and he knew he was caught.

Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

^^^^ i see well it looks like you guys have a great site here.
                      Eric Wilson
                      Wilson Plumbing

Comment

sorry eric. i was just looking out for the forum. lots of 1 time wonders and a direct link on the first post is usually a dead giveaway.

but i also did hope you were legit as my bil lives close by in missouri city. he can use a good local plumber and i'm 1500 miles away. hopefully when the time comes, he will be calling for your help.

welcome and lets get busy on the forum

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                          sorry eric. i was just looking out for the forum. lots of 1 time wonders and a direct link on the first post is usually a dead giveaway.

but i also did hope you were legit as my bil lives close by in missouri city. he can use a good local plumber and i'm 1500 miles away. hopefully when the time comes, he will be calling for your help.

welcome and lets get busy on the forum

rick.
                          Just let me know if he needs anything. We will take care of him.
                          Eric Wilson
                          Wilson Plumbing

Comment

Working...
                          X