Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sectional Machines

Rick,

I like the sectional machines because they don’t make a mess. All of the sectional machines have rear hoses which prevent the cable you are turning from picking anything up but also to keep the place clean. The K-50 also has a hose available for the front of the machine which has a clamp on it. That’s handy for when the access is less than desirable but you still need to do it. One possibility would be in those cases where the kitchen clean out is in a cabinet with a shelf next to the sink cabinet.

Both the K-50 and the K-60 are perfect for the roof. The units are small enough to carry and use on the roof without worrying about them rolling off of the roof. Then when you bring your cable up you are only bring up the amount you need to do the job. There is no need to bring 100’ of cable if all you are doing is a sink line.

I probably have some left over rear hoses for K-50s if you can’t find one. Of course your best bet is to buy a A-30 cable kit which includes the guide hose, cage and ends.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

MARK, I BOUGHT A K-40G-PF. WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT APPROX. 6 YEARS AGO. SO NEW THAT IT TOOK 6 WEEKS TO FILL THE ORDER FROM THE TRADE SHOW. I THINK I USED IT 5 TIMES SINCE. WHAT A PIECE OF JUNK. SIMILAR CONCEPT WITH THE K-50 AND DRUM ADAPTER. SURE HOPE THE K-50 WORKS OUT BETTER THAN THE K-40 PF.

PS. IF YOU WANT TO GIVE THIS A TEST RUN, I'LL TRADE YOU. THE DESIGNERS OF THIS MACHINE WERE NOT PLUMBERS WHEN THEY ENGINEERED IT. MAYBE THEY REVAMPED IT SINCE.

RICK.

Comment

Rick,

I think you will find if you give the K-50 a chance you will really like it. Most of tyhe new guys that would come to my shop refused to use them at first. After they had been with me for a while they would fight other plumbers when a new one came in.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
      X