X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom made pipe wrenches

Hi, i work for a great master plumber and christmas is coming soon.. so i thought to buy him a new set of 18" wrenches, don't care if they are steel.. anyway, wanted to know if i could get a set of wrenches made with his name stamped into them.. or if you know anywhere i could purchase such a gift.. i would love it if you could reply or email me at Thief625@hotmail.com it would be a great gift.. thanx alot.. bye

The only thing I can suggest is that you take a set of our wrenches to an engraver. We aren't set up for customized work like this.

Comment

You can pick up a set of steel stamps from most hardware stores, and they vary in sizes from 1/4 to 1/2, but beware, usually they never come out straight and even like you'd want them to. If it's for your own tools for id purposes, this works ok. You can also use an electric engraver (they run about $20).
      Marcus Rinaldi<BR>Service Tech<BR>F&W Heating & Cooling

Comment

you guys think an electric engraver would turn out to be nice on the wrench?? never tried it yet.. but how about embossing on it??

Comment

Didn't mean it would turn out nice, just for id purposes, especially on aluminum wrenches (they seem to grow legs pretty fast).
          Marcus Rinaldi<BR>Service Tech<BR>F&W Heating & Cooling

Comment

Working...
          X