X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How You Empty Toilet Traps Before Pulling

I know, I think it's funny as hell we're arguing plungers! MY PLUNGER IS BETTER THAN YOURS! BWWAAAHAHHAHAA

Originally posted by Plumber26 View Post
    You're red plunger have k-60 written on it somewhere, 'ranger? Asstyme sure dislikes it.......... A lot! Boy I can tell I have no life since I'm here intensely reading a plunger debate.

Comment

those toilet suckers are one of my favorite specialized tools. I guess that is all ive used to empty toilets for about 2 years now.

Comment

where have you been hiding?

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I use the last drop suction gun,,,,,,,,,,,,anybody use the Gundlach toilet dolly,,,,,

Comment

Try the Ro Pump. That baby is faaaaaantastic.

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
            I respctfully disagree. LOL So instead of just saying they're "crap" how about telling us which plunger you use? The round ball black ones that never work and turn hard and never get any suction and make a huge mess? Or maybe the plastic one that makes a better musical instrument vs a plunger? Which one? All I know is the one pictured always stays soft, always has great suction, and always clears the bowl of water and has never let me down. If I lose one (which I always do, leave them on the job" they're only 1.99 to replace. I've yet to find one better but sure would like to hear what you think? Remember, we're talking plungers, don't get too excited about it!
            Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

I keep a handfull of grout sponges on my truck and they come in a bucket with me for a bunch of reasons. They are great for spill/water management, cleaning up with a spray disinfectant/cleaner, grouting toilets in, annnnddd, after the toilet is flushed, I push into the trap a few times to get more down the trap. Then, I just use the grout sponge to dry the tank and the bowl by wringing it into a bucket. Very fast, very simple, don't have to worry about spillage if you're taking the toilet through the house. Of course, my hands need washing before I shake your hand or eat a sandwich... but I can't remember the last time I was really sick..

Comment

Originally posted by JERRYMAC View Post
                I have used the cup and sponge, But I prefer the craftsman wet/dry vac it is good even if the toilet is full,
                I have drained the tank and then the bowl in order to pull toilet,
                I use this plunger and then the sponge for the last water, I agree with Rick
                I have opened more toilets with a plunger that other plumbers could not get open with a auger

Last edited by JERRYMAC; 06-19-2013, 07:03 PM.
                JERRYMAC
                E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
                CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
                FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
                SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

Oatey makes a water hardner product same gel that's in diapers works great...

Comment

Working...
                  X