X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 posts!!!!!!! yes it will be about bidets

Still the greatest plumbing product that could change the health of our nation. Remember how much grief I would get for saying that.

I'm glad I have a little more support now.

Re: 1000 posts!!!!!!! yes it will be about bidets

From memory, it was your sidekick that we were more bothered with. He was the one shoving it down our throats.

Now at only .49 post per day, were have you been hiding?

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

working mostly Rick. I wish I was up to something exciting but jus working. How is that Toto working?

Comment

Looking on the Brightside son you are only 1/17 and a bit of our Master, PLUMBER RICK. Keep typing son, keep typing....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahaha....................

Comment

Toto is working good. Its got too many bells and whistles. Just use the basics. Don't use the heated seat, heated water, blow dryer, pulsation or oscillation

Rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I've heard toto came out with a basic model and at a very good price,

I have not seen one or used one but I hope it is true!

I agree I just want to be clean I don't need the fancy stuff

Comment

[QUOTE=PLUMBER RICK;401186]Toto is working good. Its got too many bells and whistles. Just use the basics. Don't use the heated seat, heated water, blow dryer, pulsation or oscillation

Rick.[/QUOTE

The oscillation and pulsation sounds delicious is that the warm water doing all those marvelous things you mentioned to your rear end and how long does it take to wash and dry after a running dump and can you still stand after wards and walk out in one peice with a smile on your face or are your legs rubbery

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                Toto is working good. Its got too many bells and whistles. Just use the basics. Don't use the heated seat, heated water, blow dryer, pulsation or oscillation

Rick.
                Rick,

I wonder if you lived here in Minnesota (otherwise known as the frozen hinterland) and your "target area" got sprayed with 40 degree F water from the bidet if you would start using the heat option? I don't use the heat option on my Coway in the summer, but in the winter... it's a different story.
                Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Working...
                X