Pee In The Tub/Shower?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pee In The Tub/Shower?

Should guys just pee in the tub or shower at all times?

Easier to hit and use less water.

Re: Pee In The Tub/Shower?

Don't you watch Seinfeld? It's all pipes
    sigpic

Comment

cures athletes foot
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        cures athletes foot
        Is there a scientist to affirm this???????????????????????????

Sounds good to me.And I thought we were uncivilized downunder.....................ehheeheheeheheeehehe heheheheee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleanmen2 View Post
          Is there a scientist to affirm this???????????????????????????

Sounds good to me.And I thought we were uncivilized downunder.....................ehheeheheeheheeehehe heheheheee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          We're pretty much the same in the U.S.

Except we pee on our own feet.

Comment

Take a leak, turn on the shower for around 20 seconds. Use .75+- gallons of water. "Reasonably" sanitary.

No chance of urinal salt buildup provided the tub/shower is used regularly.

I think I might be on to something with my madness again. Hmmmm......

Comment

I prefer the compost pile. Rather capture the nitrogen than piss it down the drain. As for applications to your feet, since it's sterile I don't see why not. Some cultures have used it as an antiseptic.

Comment

May be an old wives tale but I was told that urine is suppose to cure stingray sings if your out swimming and get bit.

Comment

I love the direction this is going guys..................
                  Imagine plumbers talking toilet talk...........................heheheheheehehehehe eheeee

Pee on the lemon tree, now that's a given. The subject of peeing in the shower came up on morning radio a little while back, the reaction was priceless. Yet I know women too pee in the shower. At the end of the day is it vanity or a sense of civilized behavior to not do so. Quite honestly, if you want to do it it is your shower so do whatever floats your boat............!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

When phoebe was taking swimming lesson last year, she would come out of the pool to pee. 4 years and under needed to wear swim diapers. Phoebe was then told she didn't need them anymore at age 2.

I even take phone calls in the shower with a waterproof cordless phone. Nothing like taking calls in my office

Rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

My ma-in-laws cat used to climb in the the bath and squat down over the drain and take a leak , until the grid corroded and flooded the down below apartment .
                      Guess who had to fix it?

Comment

My ma-in-laws cat used to climb in the the bath and squat down over the drain and take a leak , until the grid corroded and flooded the down below apartment .
                        Guess who had to fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by Plastic Paddy View Post
                          Guess who had to fix it?
                          The guy downstairs?

Comment

Roommate in college's cat used the tub to do his business. We'd put newspaper down and changed it out once a day.

Comment

You mean like hang over the edge of the tub and pee in the toilet when taking a shower

I think my friends are doing this. They must have found out I never seem to pee when I use their pool...

Actually went to white water bay this summer, OKC's waterparkplace.
                              Must have been at least 1000 people there. If not more. I swear the bathrooms were the least crowded place there.

Comment

Working...
                              X