Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Hey,

This is Patrick, I am a plumber in Los Angeles. I primarily work on apartment buildings. Started out in construction, but doing service and remodels now. Hope you all doing well.

Re: Hello Everyone

Welcome patrick I too started with new construction and after 15 years decided to stick with service and repair. Now its primarly sewer and drain related work. Not complaing as there's plenty of $hit to go around

You can keep the apartments, I'll stick with the condos

Where in la are you?

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Greetings and welcome.
      ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        Welcome patrick I too started with new construction and after 15 years decided to stick with service and repair. Now its primarly sewer and drain related work. Not complaing as there's plenty of $hit to go around

You can keep the apartments, I'll stick with the condos

Where in la are you?

Rick.
        Hey Rick,

I am in the valley, but work often in the South bay, Hollywood, and Glendale/La Crescenta areas. Yes I agree apartment work can suck when you have to shut down a whole building to change an angle stop among other things that can happen

Comment

Hello Patrick..i am a newbie here too..i hope you are enjoying your time here. welcome to the forum and have a great time up here at this community.
          Monoprice Coupon Code

Comment

Welcome
            Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
            attributed to Samuel Johnson
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick V View Post
              Hey Rick,

I am in the valley, but work often in the South bay, Hollywood, and Glendale/La Crescenta areas. Yes I agree apartment work can suck when you have to shut down a whole building to change an angle stop among other things that can happen
              Along with "don't flush"

Fun times working on any portion of the sewer with a tenant upstream. I have literally had a toilet flushed in my face.

Comment

Originally posted by stolen View Post
                Along with "don't flush"

Fun times working on any portion of the sewer with a tenant upstream. I have literally had a toilet flushed in my face.
                But did you swallow

All it takes is 1 drop of the good stuff to get you sick and have the $hits.

How do I know

Rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Yes but Rick can make and drink milkshakes with drain cleaning equipment - how cool is that.

I don't clean drains but I got sick once by accidentally ingesting wash water while cleaning my concrete mixer after a project. Not sure what the mix consisted of but I was sick for a few hours.

Comment

Welcome aboard.
                    "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

----

Time, cost, or quality; pick any two but you can't have all three.

Comment

Gargling waste water is optional. Don't let these guys talk you into it.

Comment

Originally posted by stolen View Post
                        Along with "don't flush"

Funny thing, I had to work on something similar Friday and remembered what you said, so I got a 4" jim cap and put it on the upstream side. I kept clean, but when I let the jim cap off, better believe there was stuff ready to come out

Comment

Working...
                        X