Clear All

• PHCC GLAA - Flow Expo 2014

Mark Your Calendar!

Long Beach Convention Center

February 22, 2014

9:00 am -4:00 pm

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: PHCC GLAA - Flow Expo 2014

funny as I also emailed you and steve about this today.

but I hope ridgid is sitting down.

have you seen the cost to rent a space.

try $1800.00 for a 10'x 10' space. $18.00 a square foot up to 400' then it drops to $16.00 a foot with 400'+

so a 20' x 20' space will cost $6400.00 for the 7 hour show. add in the teamsters fee to move your stuff in and out and all the shipping cost, hotel cost and travel cost and the skies the limit.

ridgid, just screw the show and give us forum members a good discount and you'll do better and never have to pay the extortion fees.

think about it. have a show special without a show and that will show the phcc who's the boss.

I see that you're not on the list yet of vendors attending the show. I don't blame you.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

if you think i'm kidding. see for yourself.

http://www.phccglaa.org/tradeshow/

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Yup.....gotta agree with Rick on this one.
        Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        funny as I also emailed you and steve about this today.

but I hope ridgid is sitting down.

have you seen the cost to rent a space.

try $1800.00 for a 10'x 10' space. $18.00 a square foot up to 400' then it drops to $16.00 a foot with 400'+

so a 20' x 20' space will cost $6400.00 for the 7 hour show. add in the teamsters fee to move your stuff in and out and all the shipping cost, hotel cost and travel cost and the skies the limit.

ridgid, just screw the show and give us forum members a good discount and you'll do better and never have to pay the extortion fees.

think about it. have a show special without a show and that will show the phcc who's the boss.

I see that you're not on the list yet of vendors attending the show. I don't blame you.

rick.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
        X