• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pumper and cleaner show

Is it worth going?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: The pumper and cleaner show

I have been going every year for over 13 plus years. Is it worth going, for me it is. Last show Liberty Pump displayed their new 120 volt grinder pump. Soon after coming back from the show I had a customer in need of such a pump, if I had not gone to the show I would not have readily known about the pump and got to see it in action. Several other tradesmen had told the customer "no" that a 120 volt pump did not exist. It made me the true professional in this case.
    I also enjoy speaking with the vendors and touching the products/equipment and keeping current with what is "new".

Comment

ben, not for you. went 11 years ago with joey and it was an overkill for a 1 man operation like ours.

now if you were in the market for big ticket items or new technology, great. but stick to the local phcc show the same week.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Maybe I'll find a tool that Rick doesn't have.

Comment

Mad max is alive. Max has been to many trade shows with the gang, but has never posted. I guess he was waiting for the proper time.

Max has read every plumbing related post on the forum. Does this mean you're no longer stocking us?

Welcome to the forum and coming out

Does this mean you're up for the roundup too?

Rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I don't know if I'm humble enough to bow at the feet of the masters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellow Max View Post
              I don't know if I'm humble enough to bow at the feet of the masters.
              MAx earn your stripes and carry Rick's bag downunder for the Ridgid Australia show of the Century.

This is where I wake up and find that I really shouldn't be inhaling fumes from the Aussie Bill Jetter. Ridgid Australia are just a lpack of amateurs who are too scared to put on a roundup because they couldn't run a chook raffle...........................!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Max has a big bag of tricks he carries with him. From jeters and snakes to pipe bursters and lining equipment. He has the toys.

Hopefully he's past his shyness with the rest of the forum. Us so cal. Guys have had lunch with max on many occassions at the trade shows.

Max, share the wealth.

Rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Hey if you guys go to the show let me know, I am going to try and be there this year but my wife is due on March 5th so it's cutting it a little close.

Comment

you better not be there or else you be in big trouble!!!
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      ben, not for you. went 11 years ago with joey and it was an overkill for a 1 man operation like ours.

now if you were in the market for big ticket items or new technology, great. but stick to the local phcc show the same week.

rick.
                      I'm going (I'm registered but haven't got air and room reservations yet) , how about a 2 man operation. I'm thinking about getting one of these
                      Ramjet
                      No really,, , gonna catch some sewer and cleaning,, and nozzle selection, classes.

Comment

Robert, the phcc show already has 4 jetting companies signed up for long beach.

honesty, save your money at this point. you already bought the jetter. if you were in the market for a jetter, then it would be worth it. but believe me, it's an overkill and a huge expense plus the lost cost of business.

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks Rick, you make sense BUT I think I'm going. Not 100% I'd say 80% Smile

Comment

I've been and enjoyed it. More for the pumpers & porti john guys though than plumbers
                            Will Rogers Plumbing
                            Moore, Oklahoma
                            (
                            405) 323-2852

"Your Solution for Any Sewer and Drain Cleaning Needs"

"We Unclog Drains That Others Can't"

www.willrogersplumbing.com
                            http://willrogersplumbing.com/?page_id=8

"Oklahoma's Favorite Plumbers!"

Comment

Working...
                            X