I dare you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dare you

Google " toilet flappers in trees " We need to start saving these !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: I dare you

Can we buy one of those?

David

Comment

it'd be better to hang turds off the branches...
      ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Maybe 20 hanging from the court house Maple
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
          Google " toilet flappers in trees " We need to start saving these !
          my question is why would you ever google "toilet flappers in trees" in the first place?
          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
          John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
            my question is why would you ever google "toilet flappers in trees" in the first place?
            I was trying to find parts for the mystery toto , and I saw saw Picture of the flappers in the tree !

Comment

Probably good to keep some of the nuisance birds out of trees like ravins and crows.

Comment

Working...
              X