X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back hope you have all been doing well

Sorry to start a whole new thread but really excited to be back on this forum full of helpful advise and countless years of experience just wanted to say thanks I love the wealth of knowledge that is offered here. Thanks seanny

Re: I'm back hope you have all been doing well

^^one too many beers ah brother^^

Comment

Lost at sea ?
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

No just stupidly busy me and my ex split up a year ago and I have had my son full time, trying to run a busissness and be a good dad a landlord and build a shop not to mention my project truck and all the joys that go along with running a busissness 27 going on 50 it feels like. Quite recently kind of got into general contracting for small renos. Life's been really good thou this summer was super slow but this month next month I'm booked solid so no complaints. I have three new houses one small cabin and four renos on my plate as far as plumbing plus a endless list of service. Sorry buffalo plumber but you be wronger I haven't had a beer sir any drink in a year and a half. My shop almost to lock up just piecing together parts and materials so I can continue the project. Today I went and picked up a free 2001 f150 the guy bought it new and just blew the head gasket so he offered it to me I'm going to find a used motor from a wrecker to an engine swap and either sell it or maybe give it to my dad. Anyways glad to finally be back on here hope your all doing good.

Comment

Glad you're doing okay. Welcome back!

Comment

Working...
          X