veto pro pac tool bags

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• veto pro pac tool bags

I have been looking for a new tool and instrument carrier. I am leaning towards the veto backpack or tech xl bag for hvac techs. I am on lots or rooftops so a backpack or shoulder strap is the direction I want to go in. I looked at the klein backpack but it does not look near as good as the veto. This is primarily for heating and cooling calls. I use other solutions for plumbing tools.
    Do any of you have any experience with these bags? I do not have any distributors that stock these locally and so cannot get a hands on to really compare and decide. Gonna be an internet purchase.
    I want to make sure I will be able to carry all my electronic tools as well as my hand tools in this thing. Fluke meter, uei manometer, box of manometer accesories as large as the manometer, infrared thermometer, and plastic case for marrets and connectors are the larger items it will accomodate.

Re: veto pro pac tool bags

maybe i should have posted this in the hvac thread? I think we all troll all these threads though.

Comment

Re: veto pro pac tool bags

Veto Bags are well built and large enough that you can get them overloaded so keep that in mind. Veto is also very pricey but if you want a well built bag that fits what you need go for it...

Comment

Working...
      X