X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a nice e mail from a woman

She said, She never thought She'd love a toilet ! Thanks Kevin . Last week I replaced Her old toto [ Hunter flush valve ]
    with a Toto Drake. She paid 2 plumbers to play with it before me ! Replacement was the right call on this one. I rebuild many.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Just got a nice e mail from a woman

i had a similar incident - a lady stood up in front of 30+ professionals at a brunch business meeting and gave a glowing testimonial about my toilet repair skills.
    ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Great post,,,

Ever get call backs on a Drake?

Dave Doyle

Comment

I had a long day but started a new house and the neighbour came over and said I came highly reccomemded from every one he had asked. Then asked if I would do his new house there just pouring the foundation. Two new houses right next door to each other. I told the contractor with a huge smile on my face "'money buys almost everything, except happy customers" got back into town and went to the local hardware the teller asked me if I had read the penny wise a local buy and sell news paper kind of thing I constantly run ads in. I replied no he told me to check it out and I found this in the thank you column "SEAN , WHAT AN AMAZING PLUMBER (AND NOW CONTRACTOR) YOU ARE! You were called to replace a wax ring and the job ended up being a complete bathroom renovation. You called in an amazing crew at the eleventh hour: Steve W, Jeff, Antoine and Steve J . You created a masterpiece, which you did by picking out everything, in a short period of time. Thank you so much for your professionalism, attention to detail, and GREAT Customer Service. Debbie I was pretty stoked

Comment

Originally posted by mistergato View Post
          Great post,,,

Ever get call backs on a Drake?

Dave Doyle
          Not yet . I use terry love on toilet ratings the drake is up on ratings ,and has high MAP score
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by seanny deep View Post
            I had a long day but started a new house and the neighbour came over and said I came highly reccomemded from every one he had asked. Then asked if I would do his new house there just pouring the foundation. Two new houses right next door to each other. I told the contractor with a huge smile on my face "'money buys almost everything, except happy customers" got back into town and went to the local hardware the teller asked me if I had read the penny wise a local buy and sell news paper kind of thing I constantly run ads in. I replied no he told me to check it out and I found this in the thank you column "SEAN , WHAT AN AMAZING PLUMBER (AND NOW CONTRACTOR) YOU ARE! You were called to replace a wax ring and the job ended up being a complete bathroom renovation. You called in an amazing crew at the eleventh hour: Steve W, Jeff, Antoine and Steve J . You created a masterpiece, which you did by picking out everything, in a short period of time. Thank you so much for your professionalism, attention to detail, and GREAT Customer Service. Debbie I was pretty stoked
            Sean, You have GREAT Parents. Be well Tool

Comment

Congratulations on your compliment. Have also had good luck with Toto Drake toilets. A cheaper option that I've had very positive reviews on is Gerber Avalanche toilets. Powerful clog-free flushing and good bowl wash.

Comment

Originally posted by dash View Post
                Congratulations on your compliment. Have also had good luck with Toto Drake toilets. A cheaper option that I've had very positive reviews on is Gerber Avalanche toilets. Powerful clog-free flushing and good bowl wash.
                Heard good on all Gerber Products !

Comment

I'm probably gona get heckled here but I really like the American standard designer toilets both the boulevard and studio I haven't had a call back yet been installing them for the last year or so. Use to install mostly toto but had like three or four in a row that were obblonk weird shape that wasn't even close to symmetrical "I know none are perfect" and the more I looked around local mall, local restaurants ect the more I noticed it bothered me. The American standards are cheaper and people seem to love the concealed trap I even put one in my house. The only downfall is there unbelievably heavy but they come with a soft close seat and for some reason once you mention that people usually go for it.

Comment

Studio® Concealed Trapway Right Height® Dual Flush Elongated Front toilet with Seat - American Standard - Product Details
                    Never actually looked at the list before holy sheatttt I sell them for 350$ never had a problem

Comment

Sean, Happens I just installed one of these last week. (Not dual flush model though.) It flushed well even though it was rated at 1.28 and seemed like a very good toilet. Seat was interesting too.

Originally posted by seanny deep View Post
                      Studio® Concealed Trapway Right Height® Dual Flush Elongated Front toilet with Seat - American Standard - Product Details
                      Never actually looked at the list before holy sheatttt I sell them for 350$ never had a problem
                      Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Working...
                      X