X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was your day?

Just wondering how the day went for all the plumbers out there?

Re: How was your day?

Fine went well thou I'm getting tired of the one day a week off. But got the DWV basically finished on a new house I'm doing so that feels good. Little on the cold side there calling for -15 c on Thursday so only gona get worse I guess.

Comment

And I'll begin. Stared the day out doing various repairs at a halfway house. Snaking kitchen drains, repairing faucets. A very zen 6 hrs. Then went to see a leaking toilet, owners wanted a new one so jumped in the truck to go get 'em one. Two junior cheeseburgers on the way to the plumbing supply, installed toilet, and repaired an old crane spread faucet to boot for another 3.75. Almost a ten hour day. Not too bad.

Comment

Awesome , collected some rent , did a weld Job$ , finished a project ,collected a check . Brought some friends to My friends Military Museum . Hit the Hot tub with Me bride. Tanks for asking
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

- looked at a problem unit heater that no one can fix, they all want to replace, looks like i can be a hero

- dropped off remaining parts of deer for processing, picked up another

- did research, paperwork, pricing for point of use elect HWT and unit heater

- got crapped on by the pug

- wife made awesome deer tenderloins in raspberry sauce with buttered noodles for dinner

- forum reading
          ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

my day was great started off at a gas station were some ******* ripped off the wall hung sink ,snapped off the trap adapter and piping in the wall that was fun,then I had a mainline rodding, and finished of the day rebuilding a delta the tub and shower faucet , older version 80s style started at 830 was home by 345 not to mention that east job was I'm the opposite side of townall in all it was a great day didn't get covered in chit lol

Comment

All no heat calls today. cold and blowing wind on those rooftops........

Comment

Originally posted by Plumber Punky View Post
                - looked at a problem unit heater that no one can fix, they all want to replace, looks like i can be a hero

- dropped off remaining parts of deer for processing, picked up another

- did research, paperwork, pricing for point of use elect HWT and unit heater

- got crapped on by the pug

- wife made awesome deer tenderloins in raspberry sauce with buttered noodles for dinner

- forum reading
                Could you please tell us how your wife made the deer tenderloins in raspberry sauce with buttered noodles, man that sounds good... I guess elk would work too ?

Comment

it's pretty simple really. she thaws the tenderloins, they are about 7-8 inches long and 3 inches wide by 3/4 inch thick. they are pan fried over medium heat and your choice of raspberry sauce goes over them. even raspberry jelly would work. brush it on both sides as the meat gets flipped. cook to your choice of doneness - i prefer light pink as it's still tender and juicy. she used noodles that looked like short tubes - penne i think it is called. make as one would normally make noodles - boiling, etc, pour into a bowl and mix with real butter until lightly coated. put noodles separate or use as abase for the meat.

we had raspberry ice cream with chocolate syrup for dessert.

works with many kinds of meats, even fish. it's more filling than it sounds.
                  ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Checked out a leak that wasn't. Adjusted the controls on a steam generator. Had a meeting on a job to see if I could get them to release the contract. Turns out they want me to drop my price a little. I expected that from the get go and put a fudge factor into my bid. Now I can look like a nice guy by giving them back about 5%. I'm still higher than two other guys but they want to use us and my revised will be below their budget. The things you gotta do to get a $.5 million job.
                    And it ain't even lunch yet.
                    Beef stew in the crock pot tonight to celebrate the first sub zero day of the year here.

Comment

Working...
                    X