• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uv filter this look right?

Name:  fe34f6e2b9bfe37e7865a604c51c287b.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  4.3 KB

So installed this uv filter on Saturday it's a uv Trojan max I've installed a few of them however this one didn't come with any of the options I am used to no flow sensor no solenoid that dumps the heated water it seemed almost to plain as if I was missing something the customer is a electrical engineer really don't want him to have any issues later the two blue filter are a double median cartridge the pure filter that's not in the picture is a spin down 130 micron then the first chamber is 50micron step down with 25 micron second median. The nect cartridge is a 15 to 1 micron the uv recommend no courser then 5 micron so figured this should be atiquette. I put a bypass on the uv we filled both chambers with a 30% bleach solution and flushed thru the bypass and ran water at every fixture till the smell of bleach was gone. Any positive criticism is more then welcomed I don't do a lot of water treatment unfortunately the guy that does is two hours away each way and has horrible customer service so I get roped in to install and maintaining them every once in a while. Hope I didn't do anything to stupid. Thanks seanny

Re: Uv filter this look right?

Can't see the picture.

Comment

image.jpg
      475.1 KB

I like apple till I tried posting pics off my new I phone tells you to drag and drop but then doesn't let you maybe this will work
      Attached Files

Comment

Wtf .... Are any of you guys using an iPad retina or iPhone 5c can't figure out how to upload pictures that aren't thumbnails?

Comment

hmmm...well... picture too small.

but if it has no sensors or solenoids for positive shutdown it may not pass code or the health dept regulations in that area. installing the bypass defeats the purpose of the safety of the sterilizer.
          ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

I took the handle off the bypass and it's what the instruction recommend all though I agree with you the uv is built in Canada it does tell you if the bulb has expired or quartz needs cleaning called the wholesaler said it's the most common unit they sell. The customer is on a private water system both he and his wife have been drinking the water for years just thought it was added security. However I appreciate the feed back just seemed weird to me that it was so much planer then the others I installed

Comment

Originally posted by seanny deep View Post
              Wtf .... Are any of you guys using an iPad retina or iPhone 5c can't figure out how to upload pictures that aren't thumbnails?
              I have an Ipad. I send the pics to my PC, then upload them to Ridgid from the PC. (Not much help eh? )
              Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Working...
              X