Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Pro Press

Anyone need a 2.5" Viega elbow PN 91357

PM Me It's too big and too expensive for a paperweight !

Re: Speaking of Pro Press

wait till you're sitting on 6'' copper fittings and pipe.

I keep emergency propress fittings from 2.5''- 4'' for the times that the supply house is closed.

by the time you plan on retiring. that copper fitting will be worth 3 times you paid for it.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

You want it I do not have the tools to use it ... make offer

Comment

first time i used pro press...was at a office building,,it had a 1 1/2" copper line looped up in the outside wall
        the city curb stop was leaking thru. so water was coming out of the pipe...i had to sweat a valve on that mangled up peice of pipe that is leaking.....i worked the copper got it round...installed a propress coupling on the pipe and pulled the trigger
        OH>>HELL YES....the boss had to threaten to fire me to return the machine....its mine, i like it, if you want another, go buy one!!!!!
        I like it like that !
        and, It's like that now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Look it up It's on E-Bay ...

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            wait till you're sitting on 6'' copper fittings and pipe.

I keep emergency propress fittings from 2.5''- 4'' for the times that the supply house is closed.

by the time you plan on retiring. that copper fitting will be worth 3 times you paid for it.

rick.
            I got out of large commercial work around 2002 or so with a few hundred feet of large copper pipe left over. Ended up using it at the peak of copper pricing on a t & m + 20% job. So happy I still had it, I made a bundle.

Comment

Working...
            X