AJ Coleman praise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ Coleman praise

Ordered some stuff from them on 12/5. Still not here. I talked to Kirk there and he tracked it to never leaving Illinois. Most companies would tell me it's in transit...holiday mail volume holding it up, etc. But basically just wait some more....I know this because my supply house is telling me the same thing for some faucet parts.

Not Kirk, he's shipping out the order again and will deal with the old order on the side, on his time. Stand up company and they're the only ones who have my business. If you don't buy from them, you should give them a shot. 773-728-2400

Ben from Cali
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: AJ Coleman praise

Another one on the take. PR with Ridgid, and now Ron has brought you into the fold. Chicago man....

Comment

lol...I know right? I sold my soul! But hell man, let me know if you got a better place.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        lol...I know right? I sold my soul! But hell man, let me know if you got a better place.
        There is no better than Allen J Coleman, Kirk and Marvin will always take care of you. They also have the stock for 99% of the equipment out there. And as Marvin says "If he doesn't have it you don't need it."
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        Ron's Facebook
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
          There is no better than Allen J Coleman, Kirk and Marvin will always take care of you. They also have the stock for 99% of the equipment out there. And as Marvin says "If he doesn't have it you don't need it."
          Ron, Maybe you should work for AJ Coleman, you get them enough customers! Seriously though, they are great!
          Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Working...
          X